The Evangelic Church of Holy Trinity of Augsburg confession was built in course of the years 1829 – 1834, in the Classicist style, according to projects of Ján Fabrici. The Classicist altar was raised around 1838. In the church there is located Ondrej Fabrici´s tombstone of 1830, (Fabriczy), who was a priest, religious writer and noble, living and working in Poprad for 41 years

Regular services: Sunday:  9:00 am

Prehliadky kostola Svätej trojice nové

Information materials about Poprad available for viewing.

Poprad mesto leták 1

Poprad mesto leták 2




Námestie sv. Egídia, Poprad, 058 01

Part of the town: Poprad (časť mesta)

Telephone: +421 52 772 17 00